Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: (Q) wireless networking classroom cheating examples

From: Dave Koontz <dkoontz () MBC EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:11:27 -0400

You hit the nail on the head IMO.  Given current technology, students have
the ability to transfer information electronically without ever using campus
servers or even it's infrastructures.  Also remember, students can use all
these great Encryption technologies proposed here, like PGP, to help ensure
that nobody can 'catch' them cheating.