Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Web Kiosks

From: "Bruhn, Mark S." <mbruhn () INDIANA EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:30:56 -0500

This pretty much summarizes the conversation that Tom Davis and I had
here just 5 minutes ago.  We're information gathering here right now, so
we know what kinds of ammo to load (figuratively, of course).  I will
probably steal some language directly from what you say here.

M.

--
Mark S. Bruhn, CISSP, CISM

Chief IT Security and Policy Officer
Interim Director, Research and Educational Networking Information
Sharing and Analysis Center (ren-isac () iu edu)

Office of the Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
Indiana University
812-855-0326

Incidents involving IU IT resources: it-incident () iu edu
Complaints/kudos about OVPIT/UITS services: itombuds () iu edu