Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: DDoS protection

From: "Phillip Lofaso" <Phillip.Lofaso () prihcs com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:47:35 -0400

My apologies for the mass email, but can someone please tell me how to unsubscribe from this group?  I am no longer
working in this field.

Thank you.

Phillip A. LoFaso
Marketing Director
PRI Healthcare Solutions | Haymarket Media, Inc.
140 East Ridgewood Avenue  Suite 176N | Paramus, NJ 07652
O: 201-799-4889
E:  phillip.lofaso () haymarketmedia com