Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: newbie question

From: "Colin Copley" <colin.75 () btinternet com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 17:34:48 +0100

<javier.rojasr () gmail com> wrote:
would like to know how can i keep my mail in gmail from been snooped?

I doubt that you can.  You might want to look at www.hushmail.com or
www.mailvault.com but it's not beyond the reach of governments, at least
they can't just read it plain text off the wire though.

Also: http://www.pgpi.org/products/pgp/versions/freeware/win32/

rgds
colin