Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: newbie question

From: Paul Sebastian Ziegler <psz () observed de>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 18:47:32 +0200

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus