Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Programming

From: "zl4t3 " <x86 () freemail com mk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:04:05 +0100

I read all yours posts on this topic!!! Like i remmember the person wants to learn programming, so i think the best way
he starts i with algorithms. I you know how to think, solve problems than learning programming language is the easiest
part in programming. You can not beacome a programmer in 1
month, like he wants to be a security expert. For this you have to master c, and that is about 3 years working ,thinkig
and doing a lots of hard work!!am learing the same thing ;o>> !!! Hacking rulz!!! Read the Eric Stallman tutorial about
hacker!!! ;o>>