Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Programming

From: "Smith, Ryan" <Ryan.Smith () MWAA com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:06:35 -0500

Ben,

I would suggest that since you have never programmed before Python is a
good language to learn first.  Everyone has their preferences on first
languages but when I started out learning a programming, I found Python
to be the better one to start with because it has an easier and cleaner
syntax then say something like Perl(Not trying to start a flame war over
languages just stating my sole opinions).  www.python.org has numerous
tutorials that should help you get going.

Ryan