Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Programming

From: _ <nightelf () tartarus uwa edu au>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:49:11 +0800

I think haskell is also a good language to start with because it can help
teach you to break problems into small easily created functions.

I also agree that assembly is a good language to start out with because
it can help show what pointers and other areas where many new programmers
have problems often due to the absctraction done by higher level languages.

--
Fortune Cookie:

What is tolerance? -- it is the consequence of humanity.  We are all formed
of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly -- that
is the first law of nature.
                -- Voltaire