Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hard Drive data security

From: "Gethin Jones" <gethinj () gethin net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:26:11 +0100

I tend to use Dariks Boot and Nuke to wipe HDD's before parting with them.
http://dban.sourceforge.net/

Gethin

Gethin Jones
IT Security Consultant

Tel.   01869 354 098
Cell.  07796 444 141
MSN gethinj () hotmail com
PGP  8537 0419 75DC EC62 4959  3303 3669 049B F2E9 3C48
----- Original Message ----- From: <creative () mutemail com>