Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Certification Advice

From: Preston Newton <preston.newton () equipnetworks com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:49:01 -0500

Where have you seen that?  I am on the isc2.org page and if you do a
search for CCSP on their site it finds 0 items!  Are you thinking of the
SSCP, which is sponsored by the same org? I am currently signed up for
the CISSP test and there is no mention of name/cert replacements as of
yet.  Now there have been other certs added to isc2's list, but you MUST
have the CISSP as a basis in order to even sign up for them. Please site
your references.

Thanks,
Preston