Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Certification Advice

From: "Martin, James E." <martin () more net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:57:18 -0500

CCSP is a Cisco security cert.

I've heard of other folks geting confused since the changes in ISC certifications. Yes, there are the three new CISSP
concentrations, but there's also the Associate's program for those who don't have the experience to qualify for the
full CISSP:

https://www.isc2.org/cgi/content.cgi?category=84#cat07

Hope this helps!
Jim