Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Hiding IP in E-Mail..

From: Mike Smith <cobaltdude2002 () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

And did anyone actually try a traceroute to "snow.email.ne.jp".....I
couldn't find it anywhere - but I didn't try that hard to locate it.
My 2 cents, he's on the spam-gang fast-track.
And we *will* come for him in the night....

--- Matthew Schlosser wrote:
Of course, if you are training to be a spammer we will come for you
in the
night.

:)