Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: PIX book recommendation

From: Dave <update () dsrtech com>
Date: 30 Aug 2003 07:20:52 -0400

be sure the license on that 501 has enough connections for your network
usage and also has enough power (processor)

I use 501s in SOHO environment and the larger 525s in enterprise core.

Cisco Secure PIX Firewalls

ISBN: 1587050358

http://ciscopress.com/catalog/product.asp?product_id={DD5D9082-5332-44DA-9AC7-E7D9D91035C6}