Security Basics mailing list archives

hunt tool

From: "Jorge Garcia" <anarkophobia () linuxmail org>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:34:52 +0800

hi list, im trying to use hunt for see useres terminals(i need this for my job, not crack related).
the problem is that it dosent accept internet connection only ethernet.
i think there  is a way for doing this but i dont know how.
if anyone knows something please help me, or if anyone know a similar program (no ttysnoop, im having problems with the
password, ttysnoop dosent accept my root pass for snooping connections)
thanx