Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Distressing, possibly life threatening emails from free accounts (yahoo, hotmail

From: "Joe Osborn" <joe () codejock com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:52:05 -0500

Steve,
You need to contact Yahoo and involve your local law enforcement agency or
even the FBI.  If it truly IS a matter of life and death, they will get an
emergency writ/subpoena and order Yahoo to give them all information
relating to your issue under federal law.  If it is not life or death, they
will laugh at you however.  Good luck!!!

Joe
Codejock Software