Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Vague Negative Blah

From: Patrick Darden <darden () armc org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:24:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Darren Reed wrote:

Yes, IPSO (FreeBSD hacked around a bit) is "interesting".  From a guy I
know working on it, I've heard ~nothing positive about it.

This is the first negative thing I have ever heard about the NOKIA IPSO
boxes.  And it is so vague and undetailed and "I heard it from a friend"
in manner that you'll have to excuse me if I discount it.

Please give us some details that can be verified.

--
--Patrick Darden                Internetworking Manager
--                              706.354.3312    darden () armc org