Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password management tools

From: Rodolfo Nunez <rnunez () BARNARD EDU>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 17:07:16 -0400

Hi there,
We use KeePass for two teams (Systems and Networks), it works pretty well
for these 2 teams (3 people in each team) but we wish it had other
features... Personally, I use LastPass and I am happy with it.

Rodolfo

--
Rodolfo Nunez
Director, IT Infrastructure

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 12:34 AM, Ben Parker <bparker () paloaltonetworks com>