Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password management tools

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 15:58:13 +0000

Hi Thomas,

The Higher Education Information Security Council developed a brief resource on the topic of Password Managers last
year.
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2015/7/password-managers

We discuss who might use these tools and why, as well as the benefits and risks to consider. This resource also
includes a short list of common password management tools.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager, Cybersecurity

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | twitter: @HEISCouncil | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>