Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Future Impact of Viruses on Internet

From: Scott Weeks <sweeks () SANDIEGO EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:13:02 -0800

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Jim Moore wrote:
;
:   (1) ThreatLab 2003 Retrospective: The Year the Mafia Moved In, (January
:  2004) Retrieved Jan 12, 2004, Clearswift website:
:  http://www.clearswift.com/support/threatlab/resources/ThreatLabRetro2003
:  _US.pdf

Hello Jim and Everyone,

I read the article in its entirety and I see there're no supporting
documents.  After looking at this document and their product line this
seems like they're saying "the mafia is after you and we have the software
that can stop them!"  Do you have any further corroborating information on
this theory put forth by Clearswift?

scott