Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: InfraGard

From: "Bruggeman, John" <jbruggeman () HUC EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:25:52 -0500

I'm in the Cincinnati chapter and we just had a meeting this past Tuesday.
I know of at least two other chapters in Ohio, one in Dayton and one in
Cleveland.  We have good attendance at meetings and have bi-monthly
meetings.  I would just echo what Joe St. Sauver said, it's a broad group
that doesn't focus exclusively on IT.  I do find the meetings very valuable
in terms of networking contacts and just general information exchange.

I think a EDUCAUSE meeting would be a good idea.

John