Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: InfraGard

From: "Howell, Paul" <grue () UMICH EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:31:17 -0500

The Michigan chapter of IG was active about a year ago, holding several
meetings with terrorism experts from the FBI.  Lately though, it's been
inactive.

The Secret Service is also starting something similar to IG up.  Mandated by
congress, I've been put on a steering committee which has met twice so far.
We're struggling a little on how not to be another IG.

< paul