Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: InfraGard

From: "H. Morrow Long" <morrow.long () YALE EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:25:54 -0500

We have an active (4 qtrly mtgs, many training and cmte meetings) and
large (400+ members) chapter here in CT ( www.infragard-ct.org ). I'm
on the state chapter board.

The NYC Chapter is also rejuvenated -- I did a wireless talk there in
late the fall and we've sent their meetings (held at CUNY John Jay)
another guest speaker as well.

- Morrow