Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Remotely check login status

From: Francesc Vila <francesc.vila () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:42:30 +0100

Hi christian

Well, I am not a windows expert, and I don't know what command you
could use (but I'm pretty sure there is some). In linux, solaris, bsd
(as I am aware) you could use the w command to see who is logged in.

I'm not sure if you're asking about this.... but well, you have to be
careful because if you are looking for someone who has penetrated in
the system, the output could be incorrect....

Francesc