Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Erasing private files from Windows XP.

From: "Yousef Syed" <yousef.syed () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:14:42 +0000

Private Files == Browsing (email/shopping/online banking) on
Firefox/IE; music, pictures, video and assorted other docs.

I'm probably most concerned about the online banking and any account
infor for Amazon etc.
I know that short of physicaly destroying the HD nothing is truely
safe, but I just want some peace-of-mind that I've done the minimum
and haven't missed anything else obvious that anyone else could
suggest.