Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Newbie: OpenBSD security

From: Ghaith Nasrawi <libero () aucegypt edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:14:38 +0200

I have seen that before, but the guy who did it wrote his own
software and you have to get and extra mobile phone that is connected
to the PC through that data cable!

RGdS!

G.

"The function of intellignece is therefore not that of copying the
objects of the environment, but rather of taking account of the way
in which more effictive and more profitable relations with these
objects maybe established in the future", John Dewey