Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Reported Kazaa and Morpheus vulnerabilities

From: "Arta" <arta () project404 org>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:26:51 -0000

Leon said:

I don't understand what the big deal is.  I pointed this out on this
list almost 3 months ago in regards to limewire.  You can find the
thread with the subject limewire unauthorized cookie disclosure.
People have been sharing there hardrives inappropriately for some
time now.

I don't get it why this is suddenly so important.

I don't think it is :) I just saw the news post at the BBC and wondered why
they were making noises. Seems to be a fuss about nothing, you don't need
kazaa to run a dos attack on someone.

Harry