Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Reported Kazaa and Morpheus vulnerabilities

From: "'dreamwvr () dreamwvr com'" <dreamwvr () dreamwvr com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:56:52 -0700

Yes. & following that logic when there are literally millions of
systems to choose from is a recipe for disaster.

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 12:24:02PM -0800, Condrey PFC David L wrote:
Instead of going the http://.../ route why not search for your system file.
Sys.ini or whatever you choice as your example and do a "more from same
user" search.  That might not be the exact words as I don't have Kazaa
available to me on this computer but it's something along the lines of doing
a search for all the uploaded files which that user has available.  If you
can find a command file like sys.ini on kazaa search than it makes it
understandable everything on their harddrive would showup.