Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re[2]: directory traversal

From: Strumpf Noir Society <vuln-dev () labs secureance com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:00:29 +0100

Hi,

Ehm, oops, sorry. A bit more info about the settings would be
appropiate. I'm not looking at IIS specifically, it's a third-party
product. It does run a server (a propriety FTP server) and this server
is vulnerable to the triple-dot thing. But ONLY when running Win2k/NT.

Thejian

--
Best regards,
 Strumpf Noir Society                            mailto:vuln-dev () labs secureance com

"Mere accumulation of observational evidence is not proof."

-- Death, "The Hogfather"