Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: All Advantage Spyware

From: Brad Griffin <b.griffin () cqu edu au>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:46:07 +1000

Hi all.

It is all well and good that AA tracks your surfing habits in order to pay
you. However, there is absolutely no justification for retrieving dial-up
numbers, software installed (except of course for hunting 'cheat' progs) and
your name from the registry. But I guess if you value your privacy at 50
cents an hour...
Cheers,
Gryph