Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Windows IP Fragment Reassembly Vulnerability

From: BlueBoar () THIEVCO COM (Blue Boar)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 18:26:05 -0700

Mikael Olsson wrote:

Masial wrote:

Does anyone have info about this particular issue? I would be interested in
seeing what are those 'malformed' packets look like, and as usual, microsoft
dosent give any technical details about the vunlerability. Trust us blindly!

I saw something on this just a while ago, but since I'm catching up
with two weeks of not reading my mailing lists (10+ of them) I cannot
remember for the life of me where I saw it, could be bugtraq,
firewalls () lists gnac net or firewall-wizards () nfr net

http://www.ntbugtraq.com/default.asp?pid=36&sid=1&A2=ind0005&L=ntbugtraq&F=&S=&P=10991

                                                BB