Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Outlook, HTML & VBS

From: Larry.Ogrodnek () DOWJONES COM (Ogrodnek, Larry)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 21:49:52 -0400

Well, first you have to go to Tools->Options->Mail Format

then, select send as HTML...

of course, I'm an idiot and couldn't figure out how to send
arbitrary html in an outlook message, but, you can just put
together a file in any editor, then, under the same Mail Format
Tab under options, make a new signature and use your HTML
file as the sig, and that'll work.  Of course, the only scripting
language that seems to actually execute is javascript.  I've tried
the <script language=VBScript> but, Outlook does the right thing
and doesn't execute it.  it gives me a scripting error.  go microsoft.