Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Another new worm???

From: jlegate () SITESMITH COM (Jason Legate)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:39:44 -0700

*nod*  However, the trojan idea could still work against a "trusted
user".  If you send them something over their AOL public IP, and they
accept it, then the trojan would capture them using the TOD server, giving
you perhaps the phone number, and how to interact with it.  If you were a
real professional, you could even snag the key from the Defender key, and
the "secret code" to unlock it.

*comes down from his pipe dream*

-j