Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: default passwords...partII

From: joe () NOWALLS COM (Joe Jenkins)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:21:07 -0600

I can host it on my webserver, if you want.  I already have a database back
end and people have been posting to it.  Let me know what you want to do,
and if we set it up there, i'll code more functionality into it.  Currently:
http://www.nerdnet.com/security/index.php
Is the list system, and I will add more code, and all the passwd lists I
have to it (including those I got off the list here.)

Joe