Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Maximum Linux Security (d/l)

From: korhang () SUPERONLINE COM (Korhan Gurler)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 01:54:25 +0300

On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, Arturo Busleiman wrote:

// Well, I got many requests for the html version of this book. I got it from
// www.mcp.com, but now it's called something else and I can't recall, so
// to get it:
//
// wget -c http://members.xoom.com/sysfork/maxsecur.zip

I've downloaded this file but unfortunately this isn't Maximum Linux
Security, it is Maximum Security: A Hacker's Guide to Protecting Your
Internet Site and Network.

//
// I'm uploading it via ftp thru a 33K6 dialup, so keep trying :)
//
// *> Get PGP KEY: use pgpk -a hkp://horowitz.surfnet.nl/buanzox () usa net
// *> Lista social de mail. Envia e-mail en blanco a lsb-subscribe () egroups com
// *> Panic? My kernel doesn't panic! We are doomed! DustDustDust!!!!
//

Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology:
        There's always one more bug.