Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RES: Maximum Linux Security (d/l)

From: guy () LINUXBR COM BR (Guilherme Mesquita)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:00:27 -0300

Eck, those 'hacking how-to' are so lame that if hackers today used those old
technics, they wouldnt hack neven that old sunos box set up in 1995.

Ok I confess, that old site quote bugs, and some old exploits contained in
those old books *still work in VERY VERY rare cases* so if a hacker which
read a book like that has an objective, probably he wouldnt read those books
to findout how to hack the box with is in his way.

No more,

sem mais,

Guilherme Mesquita
guy () linuxbr com br