Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Notes Domino Server Platform for e-commerce?

From: BlueBoar () THIEVCO COM (Blue Boar)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:43:12 -0800

I should have known better.  I'm cutting the religious war thread off
here.  Apologies for not notifying people earlier, so they wouldn't
waste their time posting.  Many of the posters responded directly to
one another, so they got to gripe at who they wanted anyway.

I had been kinda hoping that to have a meaningful discussion about how
to judge the security of a package without reviewing it directly.
Perhaps another time.  Back to breaking things.

Naturally, I'll be letting through posts that actually contain
Notes/Domino holes.  If people think I'm being biased by doing so,
then go find some Apache bugs, I'll happily post those.  People who
have been on the list for a while may recall some poking at Apache
in relation to the guestbook.pl stuff.  Naturally, I reserve the
right to disallow a technical post if it also includes flamage.
(Most likely I'll ask you to re-write it in that case.)

                                        BB