Snort mailing list archives

Re: Licensing

From: "Peter J Manis" <pmanis () comcast net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 23:18:58 -0500

Hi Mary,

Just to futher clear things up, the subscription fee includes a license to redistribute, or they are subscription and license to redistribute are two different things?

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Roesch" <roesch () sourcefire com> To: "Rowland, Krisa W ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor" <Krisa.W.Rowland () erdc usace army mil>