Snort mailing list archives

RE: OT: Spam Mail on List?

From: SRH-Lists <giermo () 333tech com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:01:05 -0600

It certainly can.  Archives are meant to be helpful and allow people
to see WHAT was being talked about and WHO was saying it.

Chris,

I hate spam too, and I'm not suggesting people hide from it.  I think
it's reasonable to obscure email addresses to make automated
harvesting
less successful.

s/obscure/obscure to the point that machine reading is difficult, but
humans can still read them/ and I think you agree with each other.

Just a matter of semantics.

-steve