Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort DB error....

From: "Bright, Mark IT2" <mbrigh () lincoln navy mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:51:27 -0800

The MYISAMCHK utility is also great for those "Database ERROR: Got error 134
from table handler" errors. I searched forever for a fix for them. Pretty
much any DB problem can be fixed with it...

C:\MySQL\bin> myisamchk c:\mysql\data\snort\*.MYI
C:\MySQL\bin> myisamchk -r c:\mysql\data\snort\whatever.MYI

~Mark

"Life is easy... Eat, Sleep, Jeep."