Snort mailing list archives

Re: OT: Spam Mail on List?

From: "Marc Quibell" <mquibell () fbfs com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:03:46 -0600

I must say that if I had the choice (which I do not) of displaying my email addy
in harvest-able digest, just so that other users can use it, versus hiding my
email addy, I think I'd want to hide mine.

SPAM vs. the possibility of some unknown user trying to bother you? I mean,
couldn't that user just join the list?

Not a tough choice for me.

Cheese!

Marc