Snort mailing list archives

byte_test and Snortcenter

From: John Hally <JHally () epnet com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:27:33 -0400

Hello,

I just installed snort-2.0.2 along with snortcenter.  I updated the
snort-sigs from the internet and push the rules fine, but when I try
restarting the sensor, it fails because of the byte_test operator.  Why
would v2.0.2 not accept the byte_test operator?  Has anyone else run into
this?

Thanks in advance!

John Hally