Snort mailing list archives

Re: RE: Snort Logs

From: "Nick Oliver" <nwoliver () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:44:48 -0500

If you are not going to go the Linux/Snort/MySQL/Acid route, go to
www.swordsoft.com and try Eric Knight's Visual Intrusion Analyzer..
It may prove to be helpful.  If you decide to go the Linux route, go
to www.internetsecurityguru.com and try the install paper that
Patrick Harper has written. It is very suitable for a newbie to both
Linux and Snort.
nwo