Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 1.8.1 released!

From: Phil Wood <cpw () lanl gov>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:14:38 -0600

My apache config file has some cruft like so:

<IfModule mod_mime.c>

    #
    # AddEncoding allows you to have certain browsers (Mosaic/X 2.1+) uncompress
    # information on the fly. Note: Not all browsers support this.
    # Despite the name similarity, the following Add* directives have nothing
    # to do with the FancyIndexing customization directives above.
    #
    #AddEncoding x-compress Z
    #AddEncoding x-gzip gz tgz