Secure Coding mailing list archives

BSIMM update (informIT)

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:06:09 -0500

hi steve,

It's BSIMM Begin and we are delinquent looking into the data.  Hope to do that soon.  We have 75 partial vectors in the
set (including some "control" vectors from full BSIMM participants).

Anyone who wants to help us "top off" the data...(I was hoping to gather 100 vectors)...click here:

http://bsi-mm.com/begin

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet