Secure Coding mailing list archives

Where Does Secure Coding Belong In the Curriculum?

From: andrews at rbacomm.com (Brad Andrews)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:11:13 -0500

I was thinking of a beginner-level programming class.  I have and it
can be a challenge, especially if they don't have the "programming
mindset".  Even if they do, you don't have the time for the things you
spoke about.  You are focusing on basic coding constructs first.  :)

--

Brad Andrews
RBA Communications