Secure Coding mailing list archives

InformIT: budgeting for software security

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:52:10 -0400

Hi all,

Larry has it right.  There was very little technical content at RSA this year.  All of the vendors on the show floor
had pitches that sounded exactly the same.  Last year there was much more software security presence.

The good news for our field is that at the (small) executive forum, there was a fair amount of discussion of software
security.  Justin Peavey from Omgeo put together a panel on software security that I helped with.  That was good.

Now attempting to fly home on the united cattle call cart.

Moo

gem