Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: Programming languages -- the "third rail" of secure coding

From: der Mouse <mouse () Rodents Montreal QC CA>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:44:26 +0100

I've been compiling a list of programming languages..  [...]
My list -- (feel free to add to it).

42. BCPL
43. sh
43. awk
44. FORTRAN
45. TeX
46. Metafont
47. PostScript
48. MUF
49. BLISS
50. Machine code

I'd also point out that if it's languages you're trying to list,
JavaScript arguably should not have a separate entry from Java (and
probably VBScript vs Visual Basic too).  I also think ADA should be
spelled Ada - you seem to be _trying_ to capitalize correctly....

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               [EMAIL PROTECTED]