Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: University plan

From: "Riley, Jack W ERDC-ITL-MS" <Jack.W.Riley () usace army mil>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:26:32 -0500

Not sure where you are from, but Mississippi State has close ties with DoD
DISA NSA and various places. And is a NSA Center of excellence for research.
---------
Wes Riley, GCIH
Information Assurance and Security Officer
Engineer Research and Development Center
DoD Supercomputing Resource Center
(O) 601.634.5221
(C) 601.618.6098
(E) jack.w.riley () usace army mil
Message sent via my BlackBerry Wireless Device