Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: University plan

From: "Blyth A J C (AT)" <ajcblyth () glam ac uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:01:47 +0000

The real answer to the question is "and what do you want as a career in the information security space ?". if you are
interested in penetration testing then I would suggest that you look at the University of Glamorgan and the BSc/MSc in
Computer System Security and if you are interested in Computer Forensics then I would suggest that you look at the
BSc/MSc in Computer Forensics at the University of Glamorgan.

Sent from my iPad