Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Internal Penetration Testing

From: pma111 <pmaneedham () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 05:10:27 -0700 (PDT)

Can anybody recommend any good books, or ideally free online references to
start learning the techniques of internal penetration testing? I.e. getting
onto (access to) network shares, private network drives,  internal servers,
systems, from inside the Network that someone is not authorised to do? I
wont ask for specific pointers just some good online guides so I can begin
to identify the techniques that give rise to the "threat from within" etc.

Regards,